The library has updated our curbside pickup procedure now that the building is open to patrons.
Patrons who would like to use this service can visit the library during curbside pickup hours, which remain the same as they were before the library re-opened. Remember, you can only use curbside pickup to retrieve items that have placed on hold and you have been notified that they are ready for pickup. The following are instructions on what to do when using the curbside pickup.
- Park in one of three curbside pickup spots. The spots are labelled A, B, and C and will only be available during curbside pickup hours.
- Once parked, call (815) 756-9568 and dial 3 when prompted.
- Give your name, the last four digits of your library card number, and the letter of the spot you are parked in to the curbside receptionist.
- Open your trunk or roll down your back windows.
- A library employee will put the items in your car. You will be responsible for closing your trunk if you choose to have the items placed there.
It takes about 5-10 minutes to get your items using curbside pickup. We hope that curbside pickup continues to make our patrons feel comfortable!
Curbside pickup hours:
- Mondays, 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.