Virtual Community Feedback Open House
Tuesday August 9 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
DeKalb Public Library is embarking on a strategic planning process and needs your help!
As we plan for the future, we need to hear honest feedback and brilliant ideas from you—our patrons and community residents.
Bring your experiences, insights, hopes, and recommendations for the library to this virtual open house. Library staff will be present to listen and learn what you’d like to see from the library over the next few years, and how the library can improve and change to meet your needs.
Topics covered will include:
- Great things the about the library or things that the library currently does
- Services or other things that aren’t working well (or at all)
- New ideas that the library could implement
- Changes that the library could make
- Community partnerships that the library has or could develop
- What is most important to you about the library and how could it be even better
The results of this conversation will be included in the larger strategic planning process, and will help set the roadmap that guides the library’s work over the next three years.
In addition to this open house, patrons are invited to complete a brief survey to share how you use the library and what you’d like to see in the future.
Please register for this event. Once you register you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom meeting, a phone number to call into the Zoom meeting, and a password to the meeting. Join the Zoom meeting 5 minutes prior to the program, especially if you haven’t used Zoom before.
For additional information or help with registration, please contact Emily at [email protected] or at (815) 756-9568 ext. 1000.