- This event has passed.
Community Feedback Open House
Wednesday July 27 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
One event on July 30, 2022 at 11:00 AM
DeKalb Public Library is embarking on a strategic planning process and needs your help!
As we plan for the future, we need to hear honest feedback and brilliant ideas from you—our patrons and community residents.
Bring your experiences, insights, hopes, and recommendations for the library to this open house. Library staff will be present to listen and learn what you’d like to see from the library over the next few years, and how the library can improve and change to meet your needs.
Topics covered will include:
- Great things the about the library or things that the library currently does
- Services or other things that aren’t working well (or at all)
- New ideas that the library could implement
- Changes that the library could make
- Community partnerships that the library has or could develop
- What is most important to you about the library and how could it be even better
The results of this conversation will be included in the larger strategic planning process, and will help set the roadmap that guides the library’s work over the next three years.
Light refreshments will be provided. No registration is required.
In addition to this open house, patrons are invited to complete a brief survey to share how you use the library and what you’d like to see in the future.
For additional information, please contact Emily at [email protected] or at (815) 756-9568 ext. 1000.