May 7th, 2015
Due to the construction, the entire lower level of the library is scheduled to be closed to the public after Memorial Day weekend. This is happening because the part of the HVAC system will need to be pulled through into the lower level.
What this means to you and how you use the library?
• The Youth Services department will be moving up to the main level.
• The meeting room space will be unavailable for the duration of the construction.
• The monthly Board meetings, beginning in June, will be held in the Methodist Church directly next to the library. This is to keep the meetings fully accessible to all.
• Select materials will still be stored in the lower level but only accessible by staff. Patrons will have to request these materials to be brought up.
• All programs and events will be held on the main floor. More information about this coming soon.
If you have any questions or concerns email Director Dee Coover at firstname.lastname@example.org.