- This event has passed.
Taste Test: Autumn Apples & Awesome Activities for Teens!
Fri November 9, 2018 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Drop by the library to see all of the awesome programs that we provide for high school students and to taste a variety of crisp autumn apples and local cider.
“Take a bite” of all the great programs listed below when you visit the Teen Room
Regularly offered activities for teens include:
- Video Game Club Led by the Gaming Goat with tournaments and prizes
- Adventure @ Your Library Table-top role playing games
- “Teen Mob” Book Club NEW Just for teens. 2018-2019 Bookmark
- “Teen Drama” Acting Club Performance theater, create your own characters and scenes
- Art & Design Learn different techniques using watercolors and oil paints
- Zeen Magazine Creative writing, your way, your magazine
- TAG Teen Advisory Group Eat pizza and be the boss of the Library with your opinions and suggestions
- Teen Tech NEW Drones, Ozobots, Snap Circuits, and Maker supplies
- Anime-Manga Club Games, Snacks, Anime!
- FREE Technology Classes Learn to design 3D images and we’ll print them out on one of our 3D printers
- Sound Studio NEW 16 year-olds and up can get certified to use our recording equipment
All of these library programs are FREE for those in grades 9-12 or ages 14-17. Food sponsored by Kiwanis as part of their “Healthy Mind Healthy Body” Initiative.
For more information, please contact Susan at email@example.com or at (815) 756-9568 ext. 3400.