- This event has passed.
Job Interview Workshop
May 22 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for a job interview workshop with Bob Schlacks. Bob has had a long career in human resources and has trained job hunters in résumé and interview preparation at Illinois workNet for the past 15 years.
At this session, Bob will teach you:
- What “soft skills” companies are really looking for
- What to do before, during and after an interview
- The importance of appearance, punctuality, and non-verbal communication
- The 5 different kinds of interviews
- The 12 most commonly asked questions
- How to have the variables within your control working for you
This workshop is FREE and no registration is required. For more information, contact Britta at firstname.lastname@example.org.