Interviewing Skills Workshop
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Location:Zimmerman Meeting Room
Bob Schlacks brings his many years of experience to this workshop to help you improve your interviewing skills. His experience includes working for over 20 years in the Human Resources Department for AT&T in the Naperville-Lisle area, and conducting workshops twice monthly for over 15 years at the Illinois Worknet in North Aurora.
This workshop will focus on the following areas:
- What to do before, during and after an interview
- The importance of appearance, punctuality, and non-verbal communication
- The 5 different kinds of interviews
- The 12 most commonly asked questions
- Having the variables within your control working for you
The workshop will be highlighted by a PowerPoint and in addition, Mr. Schlacks will conduct an “Ask the Expert” program after the presentation. Participants can schedule a 20 minute session to conduct a mock interview or discuss any employment related question or concern.
This program is FREE and intended for adults. No registration is required.
For additional information, please contact Samantha at email@example.com or (815) 756-9568 ext. 1701.