To filter events by audience, please click on the audience in the color key below.
High School T.A.G.
March 22 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
T.A.G. = Teen Advisory Group – Making Libraries Work for Teens! TAG is about local teens talking to librarians, discussing and deciding which materials, books, programs, and services they need. It’s about making your voices heard and your choices matter! TAG members are the first to learn about volunteer opportunities at the Library. Attend regularly and earn service credit for school. Bring your ideas, energy, and enthusiasm. TAG: You’re It!
- Show up on time (6:30) to earn pizza
- Join in on the discussion
- Pay attention to the person speaking
- Help to serve the food and clean up afterward
How it will go
- 6:30 – 6:45 p.m. Learn about new things at the library
- 6:45 – 7:00 p.m. You are the boss! What do you want from your library? How has your experience of the library been so far? How can be better?
- 7:00 – 7:30 p.m. FREE PIZZA
- 7:30 – 8:00 p.m. Explores a new aspect of the library, then have COOKIES
This group is intended for teens in grades 9-12. Are you in middle school and want to participate? Middle School T.A.G. meets on the 1st Thursday of the month from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (815) 756-9568 ext. 3400.