Becoming a Foster Parent
Monday, October 23, 2017
Location:Zimmerman Meeting Room
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child in your community! Join us for an information session on becoming a foster parent in the DeKalb area. William Hart, a representative from the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, will give a brief presentation on the following:
- Becoming a foster parent
- The need for licensed foster parents in DeKalb County
- Resources available to assist foster parents
- The impact a foster parent has on the life of a child
- The benefits of being a foster parent
- The criteria you need to meet to qualify as a foster parent
Literature will be available for participants to take home. After the presentation, Mr. Hart will hold a Q&A and will be available to speak with people one-on-one.
For immediate information on becoming a foster parent, please contact Mr. Hart at William.firstname.lastname@example.org or at (815) 787-5362.
This program is entirely FREE and open to all adults. No registration is required.
For more information, please contact Samantha at email@example.com or at (815) 756-9568 ext. 1701.